Ulster Field Sales Representative
BPerfect Cosmetics are looking for an Ulster Field Sales Representative to join our busy team. You will be responsible for managing multiple accounts and cross functional selling across the BPerfect core and sub brands, exceeding customer requirements, creating and executing a robust sales plan and meeting all KPI’s. Demonstrating high levels of energy, drive and resilience, with the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
It will require you to:
● Significantly add new business opportunities in line with strategic goals
● Manage, grow & develop existing customers in line with Global strategic goals
● Deliver against all KPI’s by meeting & exceeding sales targets
● Develop, manage and build a best in class execution within stores and online platforms
● Negotiate across a set of customers to grow the business both in store and online
● Collaborate with senior leaders to optimize marketing, product range distribution, visual merchanting & forecasting accuracy.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
● Building existing business within the channel using a variety of sales techniques
● Developing new business across a range of customers to establish profitable, successful and sustainable partnerships within the wholesale distribution channel
● Working to sales targets and KPI’s as set by the Sales Manager
● Cross functional selling across multiple brands
● Relationship building
● Consultative sales approach
● Own customer relationships to be a strategic partner creating long term alliances
● Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
● Prepare and submit reports to the Sales Manager
● Participate in industry or promotional events e.g., Trade Shows, Demo Days
● Work closely with other Sales executives
● Keep up to date with products and competitors
Please note that the above is only a guideline as to your role currently within the business. You will be required to follow up on any ad hoc duties as directed by Brendan McDowell or the Sales Manager, as required by the needs of the business.
Job Type: Full time, maternity cover.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience