The role is based at the Company’s head office in Lisburn. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing transactions within the business including sales ledger, credit control, balance sheet reconciliations and preparation of monthly management accounts.
The person will have opportunity for personal development whilst adding value to a highly motivated and results driven team.
● Importing of customer invoices from software and uploading onto Sage 50 Accounts
● Credit Control, maintaining accurate customer accounts and sending statements out
● Processing of Bank Reconciliations including foreign currency banks
● Responsibility for accurate allocation of costs to the overhead
● Posting supplier invoices and expense claims
● Calculation of commissions for brand ambassadors
● Other duties as directed by Management which fall within the reasonable remit of the job
● 2 years’ experience working in a finance role
● Experience using Sage Line 50
● Excellent planning and organisational skills
● Experience using Microsoft Excel and analysing data
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Commensurate with experience.
You will be expected to participate in education, training or development as is necessary, to enable the company to achieve the company’s objectives as communicated to you.
● Company events
● Company pension
● Employee discount
● On-site parking
● Store discounts
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 – £23,000.00 per year