BPerfect Cosmetics are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our busy and creative team. The successful candidate will have experience working within a digital, marketing, sales and communications role.
● Create engaging visual multi channel content to include video and animation.
● Proven experience in digital acquisition – PPC, SEO, display, affiliate, email marketing and Paid social channels.
● Assist in the building, planning and implementing the digital marketing strategy.
● Excellent written skills – creating blogs, email campaigns, press releases, social posts, briefs internal and external & events, etc.
● Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data such as social marketing, web analytics, ranking etc.
● Analyse, review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns including competitor markets to continually improve results. Reviewing budget, spend and return.
● Confident communicator working as part of a creative team to develop the visual communication of the brand, proposing new ideas and concepts.
● Offering creative input and sharing ideas within a team environment.
The Individual – We are looking for someone who:
● Has creative flair, excellent attention to detail and a good eye for design.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● Keep up to date with new trends in the Industry, design and social.
● Is a self-starter with a strong work ethic, who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
● Ability to use initiative, forward thinker and problem solver.
● Equally as comfortable working as part of a team.
● Degree or equivalent in a marketing or business related subject.
● 2+ years experience in developing, deploying, managing, and reporting on digital campaigns
● Fluent in Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere Pro.
● Excellent knowledge of email marketing platforms
● Proficient in Microsoft office packages
● Company pension
● Employee discount
● On-site parking
● Company events
● Target driven bonus
Job Type: Full time, permanent. Office based at HQ, Lisburn, Northern Ireland
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience